Thursday 12 November 2015

WAKE UP CALL. live poor? live in middle class and work ? or live RICH? 2016 crisis is coming

It's been few days that I blogged, this few days I've learned a lot in life, lets make this a public diary of mine and I would like to share it with the whole world. So heres what I've learned this couple of days. so life we raised by our parents, lucky enough that we are still here today, taking care of us when we are still a baby, growing up going to school, going to university and get a job. Thats what most of people are doing today. HOW do we become financially free and get out of the rat race? living poor or living rich? its all our choice. I've attended Mr Robert Kiyosaki seminars the past few days and I've learn a lot from him. We as human living life is either we become an employee or self employed or business owner or investors, but to be rich getting employed or self employed won't get you there as an employee we are helping business owner to reach their goals.

What should we do to be successful? If we don't give it a try nothing will work, when you give up thats the time you fail in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment