Friday 1 January 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! DEAR 2016

A special post for today, happy new year to all the readers out there hoping everyone will have a great year this year ahead, hope that everyone have done what you need to do in 2015 and create new goals for 2016 this year.

Honestly for me 2015 wasn't a great year for some reason but it ain't a very bad year too. I found that the more obstacle I faced in 2015 made me grow and learn more in life knowing what should I do when I meet the same problem or something similar in the future. Some relationships problem, emotional problems, friendship problems and even career problem. Time passes so fast that I felt that life its just like a paper tissue roll that when its still new it goes so slow and when you're getting old it time passes faster and faster. How many things do we really achieve in the past year? how many things that you dreamt of but you have achieve it ? and how many things you never think of you can achieve and you had already achieve it, have your dream came true? In the late 2014, I've found my passion and a thing to look forward to when I faced a friendship problem at home with my housemate so I decided to do something just to not stay at home that much, I look up for a job which is selling properties and I have no idea how it works back then all I want back then is just to make money and not to stay at home that much, that's how I think back then. Days and months have passes I slowly realise what I want in life and 2015 have arrived back then I just want to have fun when I make money but slowly I've found it more meaningful that I should work hard for my dream. I made my first sales in the early year of 2015 around January that was around $3.4 million ringgit that comes with a commission of almost 35 thousand ringgit but sadly I was just a newbie in the market so I have a senior sharing the commission I made that I got around 8 thousand ringgit. With the first sales I made I felt motivated and kept on doing what I should do and with the money I made I bought some things for myself and the one I love. When money come faster and faster, I was starting to get lazy and slacking off as Im still new and I thought it was easy. Going to shopping, concerts and going back to home town more often, then there's a relationship problem happens that made me hurt so badly during the early year of 2015. After facing some problems and over time passes things have changed and by the time passes I found that the more I fall the more I learn over time. In 2014 I know this singer called G.E.M and I like her song so much. during the late year of 2014 she announced her first world tour and Malaysia is one of the place she is going so I decided to go and try to meet her at the airport. That time one of my dream is to meet her and tell her that we had the same birthday and wish to take a picture with her. So I went to the airport and waited for hours during the day before the concert, after waiting for hours I've received a call from the property company I was working for to go to a urgent meeting so I decided to leave the airport, after a hour, I saw that people in Instagram greeting her (G.E.M) and I regretted I left but to know which is more important, my career of my life or meeting someone I like. I regretted a lot but at least I still get to see her at the concert on a VIP seat. That is one of my small dream in the year of 2015. Over time passes I've been working hard on my career after getting over some friendship and relationship problem to go on with my life. During the late year I receive an email that G.E.M is coming to Malaysia for another concert so this time I had my chance to go for what I want

again so I made the action and go for it and here's the picture and I've done what I want. There are people telling me that I am lucky but I think that is 100 percent luck. I believe that if I didn't take the action I wouldn't get the chance to meet her in person. Even I've met some obstacles in 2015 that made me hurt and feel bad but I know that with that I've learn more and to take more action for what I want. To the readers, we are still young and we have nothing much to loss so why not give it a shot. Once again Happy New Year!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment